Corporative Performance Talks
Today we live a phase of corporate life of great physical and intellectual demand.
In view of this framework, a 1 hour talk may have as general contents:
- Performance and productivity
- Fatigue and stress
- Signs and symptoms
- Impact on individual and team performance
- Impact on cognitive function
- The 4 R’s of Performance
By fulfilling these points, it is intended at the end of the TALK that the participants:
- Identify the main signs and symptoms of stress and fatigue
- Understand the impact of stress and fatigue on performance
In general, we can characterize the general state of organizations in the following points:
- “Never offline.” That is, we are never offline. The phone is with us.everywhere. We watch the mails incessantly, we answer the phones at more unusual hours and we reply to messages at any time and in any place. We never hang up!
- Pressure on the results. You say what you don’t measure doesn’t matter! We all have goals to achieve. Doing business, closing contracts, presenting results.
- Long hours of work. The famous “nine to five” is completely gone.To realize the organizations plans it takes more and more hours of work. There is a growing demand that can only be met with more and more work. More hours online.
This state of high demand, permanent connection, extended by wide periods of time, has a high cost, not only professional but also personal with decrease in individual and team performance. Stress and fatigue are 2 words which are fully in line with the state of most of the companies, regardless of the level of differentiation, business area or even of the hierarchical framework. Some of the known consequences…
All my corporative performance talks are available with solutions adapted to the limitations arising from the Covid-19 pandemic.
Contact me and we will find the best solution for you.
(Visited 189 times, 1 visits today)